Saturday, February 20, 2010

Russellville Shower

Today, our sweet Russellville friends threw us a baby shower! It was wonderful and sweet and we are so thankful for you girls!

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Here are the hostesses.
Tia, Sara K., Coty, me, Elaine, and Mrs. Goodwin
(we're missing Diane & Mary Elizabeth - we missed you girls!)

Photobucket

Nana & me
Photobucket
Nana, me, Mema, and Aunt Steph

Photobucket

Blair, Anna, Grandmother Jane, me, Nana, Grandmother Joann, my aunt Tammy

Photobucket

Tia & me

Photobucket

Abby & me
(Abby and I grew up as bestest friends, and we're both having little girls! Her baby is due in June, and I'm so excited our girls are going to be so close in age!)
Photobucket
Decatur Girls
Cheryl, Trux, me, Kate, and Judy (I'm so glad you girls came!!)
Photobucket

Demopolis Girls

Tanya (Patt), me, and Dana (It was so good to see you girls! I'm so glad you came!)

Photobucket


Dana painted this adorable rocking chair for Avery Claire. Isn't it precious?!
Photobucket

Maybe someone else got more pics of the gift room? We didn't do so well!
Photobucket

Emma & me

We love her! Isn't she a cutie?
Photobucket

Janna & me

Photobucket

Avery Claire is going to be the cutest dressed, most accessorized little girl around! She's so lucky that we have so many sweet, thoughful people in our lives. We thank each and every one of you for all you've done for us!

0 comments:

Post a Comment