Monday, February 15, 2010

Barfield Shower

Photobucket

This weekend, sweet friends at our hometown church hosted a baby shower for us. Of course, it was against doctor's orders for us to attend...
Photobucket

These cakes are from Edgar's Bakery in Birmingham. Aren't they precious?!

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

So, the shower was brought to us...

Photobucket

We spent Saturday night opening some very cute things for Miss Avery Claire!!

Photobucket



Photobucket

Papa was the man behind the camera, so he didn't make it in any of the pictures, but he was in attendance! Photobucket

Dusty and my dad spent Sunday afternoon putting together a bookcase for Avery Claire's room. My mom, Dusty's mom, and my Grandmother Joann spent the day cleaning and ironing! I guess I'm the official supervisor?! I don't know what we'd do without them!

We promise that if you come to visit, we will not force you to work! They are waaay too good to us, and we really appreciate it! We're going to be spoiled by the time Avery Claire joins us!

5 comments:

Brandi said...

Oh wow! Looks like alot of stuff! I know you got some cute things! I wish I could see all of it. I guess I can wait a little longer until Avery Claire gets here and come see all of the gifts AND the princess. By the way, Edgar's cakes are the best!! My FAVORITE!!!!

Wendy Harris said...

It looks like you guys got alot of nice gifts! I'm so happy for you and glad to have a new way to keep in touch with you! I can't wait to see pictures of Avery Claire. Take care of yourself, Brooke. Let the grandparents spoil you as much as possible!

Anonymous said...

Look at all that pink! I know that was lots of fun. Love, Rana ( I didn't want to comment on the woodpecker, but I'm glad you learned what it was!)

Louise said...

How exciting!!!! I know ou enjoyed seeing all of Avery Claire's new things!!!

Anonymous said...

sounds like you are following dr's orders and taking good care of you and Miss Avery Claire .. I have a gift and will send by cathy or your mom.. looks like you got lots of nice things at your shower..if mine is too tacky, just keep it in the closet .. lol.. i know you and Dusty are really excited to meet your precious daughter..love you , BEV

Post a Comment