Monday, March 15, 2010

37 weeks, 4 days Ultrasound

Here she is, chubby cheeks and all! (Turn your head to the right...can you see those pretty lips?)

Face profile

Today's doctor visit went great. Avery Claire is very low (trust me!!)...but I'm still not dilated. Dr. Frazier will be out of town next week (what?!?!?!) and I'll be seeing another doctor in the ObGyn office. She went ahead and made me an appointment for the following Monday (the 29th). So, unless Avery Claire decides to come on her own next week (and you haven't already cast your vote), don't count on us having a baby by then! I'm praying for dilation to begin!! I don't have a problem with making it 40 weeks and making it to our due date (April 1st), but we'd really like a baby by Easter!

1 comments:

Kate Smith said...

Avery cannot come until Dr. Frazier gets back in town! You need a March baby instead of an April Fool Baby!

Post a Comment