Monday, March 15, 2010

37

This week, Avery Claire should be about the length of a stalk of Swiss chard - I know, lovely, isn't is?
How far along: 37 weeks
Net weight gain/loss: up 28 lbs.
Maternity clothes: Yes
Stretch marks: No (fingers still crossed!!)
Belly button: it’s popping a little
Sleep: Not so great last night….up and down, up and down!
Baby movement: Yes. She’s a busy little girl!
Food cravings: I'd love some ice cream right now!
Food aversions: Nothing
What I miss: Sleeping comfortably (I know I may not get much sleep in the weeks to come, but at least when I can sleep I’ll be able to get comfortable!)
Looking forward to: Starting to dilate!
Best moment this week: Seeing Avery Claire on the ultrasound, of course! Getting the nursery completely ready – everything is hung on the walls, everything that needs batteries has batteries, etc. Getting Avery Claire’s baby book and scrapbook up-to-date.
Milestones: Today, Avery Claire weighs 7lbs, 1 oz. Her lungs are mature and she is ready for the outside world (and it's ready for her!!).

0 comments:

Post a Comment