Saturday, March 20, 2010

Happy Spring!

Boy, have we been busy around here! Since we're less than two weeks away from our due date(!Oh, my!), I've personally taken away a few of my restrictions. After all, today is the first day of spring, and our nesting instincts have officially kicked in...not sure if it's a good thing to want to spring clean and nest at the same time! I'm really not overdoing it...Dusty has done all of the heavy/hard work, I promise.

We've cleaned out cabinets and drawers, cleaned out the garage, cleaned blinds and ceiling fans, and we're having someone lay tile in the kitchen and bathrooms next week. (I know...could we not have decided to handle this project a little earlier?!) So, we're really, finally officially ready for baby...as soon as the tile project is at least underway!




Look who's loving this spring weather! We're trying to get in plenty of 'Win time' while we can!
Stretching and getting ready to play...

Photobucket

Wondering if anyone's coming out to play today...

Photobucket

He's got his noisy football...still looking for someone to play with.

Photobucket

Not having much luck...everyone's busy.

Photobucket

I think I hear someone!

Photobucket

Yes! Let's play!

Photobucket

Action shot

Photobucket

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

With all of this work today, you may have this baby tonight.

Post a Comment