Monday, March 22, 2010

38 weeks, 4 Days Ultrasound

This little girl is getting very squished in there!! Dusty went with us to the doctor today, to make sure he got one last look at Avery Claire on an ultrasound. We saw another doctor (who we liked), but we had to wait a really long time!
Everything still looks great. Avery Claire weighs 7 lbs, 4 oz. (Remember, she may weigh up to a pound more or less when she arrives!) She is ready to meet the world.
I'm still not dilated, but things are definitely working that way! Yea! My cervix is 60% effaced (thinned) and it's turning from a posterior to anterior position, which means that Avery Claire can move into the birth canal. I lost my mucus plug (doesn't that sound lovely? Probably too much info!), so that's another plus towards dilation!
I'll see Dr. Frazier again next Monday (late afternoon) - she'll be back in town!
We're in the single digit countdown - 9 days away from our due date!

3 comments:

Kate Smith said...

We're ready Avery Claire! I know you're warm and cozy but we're ready to meet you! Mommy and Daddy will wrap you up and keep you warm out here too!

Mrs. Kelly Rooks said...

Good Luck Brooke! It is getting so close!! I've never lost my plug!ha! I was induced with the first two and went into labor on my own with the last one!

Steph said...

Sooo very exciting!! I feel like we've talked about for so many months and looked at so many sweet sonogram pics, and its unbelievable & so exciting to think we get to meet her soon!! This auntie already loves Avery Claire very much!:)

Post a Comment