Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Meet the Doctor

There has been much speculation in our family about what Dr. Frazier looks like. She didn't fit my mom's mental image of what she'd look like, and I've said I'd get a picture so everyone else could see her. The other two girls are her nurses.
I should have picked a day when I looked a little better! I had to wait for about 45 minutes in the little exam room, and we took the picture after...maybe we should have taken it before!
Lyndzi, me, Dr. Frazier, and Kristy
Photobucket

It was Dr. Frazier's idea to go into the exam room for our pic...since that's where most of my time there is spent!

2 comments:

Kate Smith said...

That's not what my mental image was!

Wendy Harris said...

You look beautiful, Brooke. So excited for you, and glad you are doing well!

Post a Comment