Friday, March 5, 2010

Mid-Week Visitors

Photobucket

Jeanette, Grandmother Joann, me, and Aunt Betty

My grandmother and her sister, Aunt Betty, came to visit for a couple of days this week. We washed some of Avery Claire's clothes, and Grandmother ironed them for her! Wasn't that sweet?! I bet not many babies have a closet full of ironed clothes waiting on them! Thanks, Grandmother!

Jeanette, my cousin & Grandmother and Betty's neice, came to visit for the afternoon yesterday.

I really enjoyed our visit, girls, and hope you come back soon! I promise you do not have to work when you visit!!

2 comments:

Louise said...

How fun and it's so good to have help!!! You look like you are doing good!! I'm so glad!!

Anonymous said...

i know you enjoyed the visit and girl time and soo sweet of Grandmother Joann to iron for you !!

Post a Comment