Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Avery Claire's First Bath

Tonight, Daddy, Mommy, and Nana gave Avery Claire her first bath. We just knew she'd get upset because she did not like her first bath at the hospital. But she loved it!! She just watched us while we bathed her. She loved getting her hair scrubbed with the scrub brush. We were so proud of her!!

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Daddy rocking his clean baby!

Photobucket

Avery Claire trying out her baby bed for the first time
(She didn't sleep here all night...just for an hour or so after her bath! We have to ease into that slowly!)

Photobucket

4 comments:

Brandi said...

All clean! Good job! I love the pics. Keep 'em coming!

Anonymous said...

This is from Grandmother Joann. I cannot wait until I can come to see all of you again. I haven't been able to hold Avery Claire yet and I can hardly wait. She is just a little angel. Yoy all look so good together and I know she is so lucky to have such good parents. Not all babies are so lucky to have so many people loving them. God bless you.

Anonymous said...

She is absoutely adorable!!! I cannot wait to come and see her. You all look so great and happy. Have fun!! We love the new look of mom and dad.
Tia

Anonymous said...

I bet she smelled yummy after her bath! I love that clean baby smell. She is adorable and you two look like naturals! She is lucky and you all are very Blessed! Hope to see you soon. Happy Easter! We will miss you at the egg hunt. Avery Claire can help find eggs next year! Love, Rana

Post a Comment