Saturday, March 27, 2010

At Your Request

Hello, everyone! We've been very busy falling in love with our sweet baby girl! We will update with more pictures and Avery Claire's birth story very soon...but we've had many requests for more pictures, and we've been working on it.

Photobucket

Our little Bama fan

Photobucket

Daddy is so proud!

Photobucket

Mommy's Baby Girl

Photobucket




Photobucket

Check out my hair!! Those ultrasound ladies were right - I have a head full of it! Bows, bows, and more bows in my future!!

Photobucket




Photobucket

8 comments:

C. Smith said...

Brooke- She is Beautiful!!!

Bridgette said...

Congrats Brooke and Dusty! She is SO precious!!!

Mrs. Kelly Rooks said...

In the second pic Brooke, she looks just like you in the face!! Love all that hair!!! Yay, for hair bows!!ha! Thanks for posting more pics! She is a doll!!

Kate Smith said...

I just checked the blog and I uploaded the picture your dad sent me yesterday (we were in B'ham and I couldn't blog immediately). You look so good and little AC is beautiful!

Kate Smith said...

BTW, I think Chambless and Avery Claire have the same hair stylist!

Wendy Harris said...

I loved the pictures . . . she is gorgeous! I'm so excited for you! Congratulations!

Louise said...

She is just gorgeous and I'm so happy for ya'll!!!!

Anonymous said...

Is she home? any more updates and photos?

Post a Comment