Saturday, May 28, 2011

Great



Today, we said good-bye to Avery Claire's great-granddaddy, Dusty's Papa. She won't remember that she met him, but she will certainly know about him and how proud he was of his grandkids. And even though his left-behind family grieves his loss, we can be sure that Papa is with Jesus, watching over us from above.

As I sat at Papa's funeral, one verse rang so true.

John 14: 2-3
In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

How great is God's promise for those of us who love Him?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

God's precious promise!! How truly blessed we are to know that we will join our loved ones again in heaven!!! Love to you all from Papa & Nana

Post a Comment