Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mother's Day

I am so extremely lucky to have this man for a husband and this little girl for a daughter. I never knew what an honor it would be to be a mother. I couldn't have imagined how precious the word "mama" would be when it came from my little girl's lips. I thank God every day for our little family and what it means to me. I couldn't be more blessed.

Photobucket

I had the best example of a mother that I could have ever asked for...my Mama is seriously the best in the world. If I can be half the mom to Avery Claire that she's always been (and still is) to me, I will have been a success. Thank you, Mom, for absolutely everything!!
Photobucket
And again, I didn't get a picture...but I am also so thankful for my mother-in-law, who raised my husband to be such an awesome one. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the man you helped shape him into - I'm such a lucky girl.




Check out my gift - I couldn't have been more excited! You know I love to read. I don't get to do as much of it as I used to, but I still read in the tub, in the drive-thru line, while I eat my breakfast, and before I go to sleep at night.

I have probably paid enough in library fines to own the library. So, my sweet daughter and my sweet husband took care of that problem!

And Kate, I couldn't wait to read Heaven is Real...I've almost finished it and WOW!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Steph said...

Brooke, you are such a wonderful Mom!!! I am so glad you got a kindle. I hope you love it! I got Mom 'Heaven is Real,' & I read it before I gave it to her!:) It's great!! Love yall!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Brooke! You are so sweet! I am so blessed!! I love my family so very much and I am so so thankful for our happiness! Brooke, you are such an awesome mommy to our precious Avery Claire!!! I are so very proud of you! Words can never explain the love a mother has for her children! Brooke, now you know that special love and now I know the wonderful love only a grandmother knows! I adore my precious family ! Nana

Post a Comment