Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Shower {and Saturday spent playing}

Today, Steph and I hosted Megan's lingerie shower at my mom's house. It was good to get to visit with friends we don't see often enough (while honoring the bride-to-be, of course)!
My mom and Cathy did soooo much to help with the shower! Thanks, y'all, for all of your help - we couldn't have done it without you two!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Here are a few pictures from the shower:
me, Megan, and Steph
Photobucket
Photobucket

Tuscaloosa girls
Photobucket
Photobucket

me & Steph
Photobucket

Group shot:
Photobucket
A certain little girl (hint: her initials are ACD) should have been taking a nap during the shower. Instead, she joined in on the fun...and showed out like it was her 2nd 1st birthday party. She was quite the ham - where does she get her love for being the center of attention?! Certainly not from her Mama or her Daddy!

Avery Claire took about a 20 minute nap after the shower, then it was time to play some more! She went strong until about 10 o'clock last night.
Photobucket




Grandmother Joann drove to Russellville Friday just to ride back to Lineville with us. Is she not awesome? And are we not spoiled? Why I didn't get a picture of those two in the backseat, I don't know. I guess I was too busy driving...and laughing. And sweating after we I lost the keys in the car when we stopped at Target. Before we ever even went into Target. Yes. Lost the keys in the car before we ever even left the car. And it took us 20 minutes in the hot car to find them in the bottom of a bag that we hadn't gotten anything from. I have no idea how I do these things. We just giggled and looked and giggled and looked.



We were soooo glad to see Daddy Saturday. We did lots of hugging, and Avery Claire wasn't about to be left out of one single hug! Can you say jealous?!



Photobucket

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dusty, Brooke, & Avery Claire, we loved you all being at home with us!! It is so lonesome when you all leave! I absolutely love it when we are all together!! We are so excited that Matt & Sarah are going to live close to us! There is plenty of room for the Davis family too! Hint, Hint!
Brooke, I enjoyed helping with the shower! It was fun to be with you all!
Avery Claire, I wish we had the group hug on video. You are such a funny girl! You walked in the kitchen when your daddy was giving your mommy a hug! You made this pitiful sound because you were left out of the hug! So of course, your mommy and daddy quickly included you in their hug! So sweet and precious! Love from Nana

Post a Comment