Wednesday, May 4, 2011

What's up around here...

Around the world (Monday, May 2):
Photobucket
Avery Claire, you probably won't understand why this is such a big deal, but the assassination of this man means a lot to those who were alive and remember 9/11. We are so thankful for the men and women of the U.S. military...for their dedication and their sacrifices.

Our good sleeper had a not so good night. She woke up at 12:58 Monday morning. She finally went back to sleep at 4:15...when I put her in our bed! She hasn't slept in our bed since she was 3 or 4 months old - because she's always thought it was time to play if she laid in our bed.

I don't know if she had a bad dream or a little separation anxiety? But she's back to normal so far. Fingers crossed (and prayers said daily) that it stays that way. Mama doesn't function well on 4 hours sleep.
Photobucket
(Here she was at a little before 7 a.m. Yes, she's dressed. I dressed her at 3:30 because I knew if she ever went back to sleep, she'd need to sleep as long as possible. She ate breakfast on the way to daycare that morning.)

2 comments:

Rosie said...

I wish I could leave Gavin in bed like that. He rolls over the pillows so I have to lay with him and wait for him to wake up.
Glad she hasn't done it since! We've been up since 3 this morning. Ugh!

Anonymous said...

Avery Claire, you are usually a great sleeper! So we know that you either had a bad dream or was uncomfortable somehow! Nana would love to be there to be up with you at 3:30. I love y'all so very much!!

Post a Comment