Monday, May 30, 2011

Just a Few Random Pictures

I have a few pictures I never got around to posting. I'll get these up, then maybe I can get a few posted from our weekend.
We went to the park last Saturday to play and I took a few pictures.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Of course we met a friend. This was taken a few minutes before we took a walk around the lake and looked over as this little boy's Daddy fished him out of the water. My heart stopped as I saw him jerk that baby out of that lake! But then we heard him scream, so I knew he was okay. OMG!
Photobucket
Photobucket

All dressed up for church with a big bow! I know some people don't love little girls with big bows, but I do!
Photobucket
They don't last long in my girl's hair!
Photobucket

In her new Minnie pj's. She was so proud to have Minnie on her shirt!
Photobucket
Photobucket

We are finishing up our last two teacher workdays this week, then it's Clay County bound for Uncle Matt and Aunt Sarah's wedding!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It brought back memories when I saw Avery Claire in Alex's outfit! I can't believe my baby is already 5 years old. Enjoy your summer with Avery Claire. She will grow up so quick! It was great getting to see you all this past weekend. Maybe we will get to see you more often this summer. Love you all! Rana

Ashley said...

There's two things I adore on little girls: bubble suits and BIG bows! :)

Anonymous said...

Avery Claire, I know you enjoyed your time at the park with mommy and daddy! I am not surprised to see that you made a friend while there! Sweet girl, you don't meet a stranger! You look adorable in your summer outfits! Nana loves your big bow in your beautiful hair! Love you all so much!! Nana

Post a Comment