Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Random Pics

Several weeks ago, Sarah had her bridal shower at Barfield. Papa emailed me a few pictures from it last weekend, so I'm a little late in posting them. The wedding is in 18 days - did you know that, Matt?!

Aren't those flowers and the cakes beautiful?
Photobucket
Here's a close up:
Photobucket
Sarah's mom, Aunt Sarah, Nana, very sleepy Avery Claire, & me
Photobucket
Here's a couple of random Easter pictures from Papa.
Photobucket
Nana really needs a new camera. You just cannot get rid of red-eye in pictures from that camera!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Those cakes are amazing, they match the napkins perfectly! So happy for Matt and Sarah!

Brandi said...

Cake looks yummy!!! And Avery Claire is cuter than ever!!!

Anonymous said...

I agree!! I do need a new camera! Hint! Hint! But I am not going to stop using it until I do get a new one! Matt and Sarah, we are so excited for y'all!! Our family is so blessed and we are so thankful!!! Thank you Barfield Church family for the wonderful shower for Matt and Sarah! We are so grateful and we love you all so much! Avery Claire, I love the Easter pics!!! You are so sweet when you hold and love on your baby dolls! It brings back so many precious memories of your mommy with her babies!1 Nana loves you all so very much! Missing y'all! Nana

Post a Comment