Thursday, May 26, 2011

Happy Birthday, Daddy!

We want to wish a very happy birthday to the best husband and daddy we could have ever asked for!
I seriously never doubted that Dusty would be a great Daddy. But I couldn't have imagined how much love my heart could hold for the little girl we created. And it amazes me at how my heart swells when I see the two of them together.


Photobucket

Thank you, D, for the life we've made together. I am so proud to be your wife, and I am so proud that you are my husband and Avery Claire's Daddy. Thank you for the sacrifices you make and the things you do to make sure we have the best life possible. No matter where we live or what's going on in our lives, I am so thankful that God gave me you to build a life with. We love you so very, very much!


Look at how much difference a year makes. Here are pictures of last year as we celebrated Dusty's birthday.
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Brandi said...

Happy birthday to Dusty!! And, WOW, Avery Claire is SO big now!!

Wendy said...

Happy Birthday, Dusty! Hope you have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Love these sweet pictures!!! Dusty, I know you enjoyed spending your birthday with your two favorite people in the world! We love you so very much and we are so proud of you! Thank you for being such a wonderful husband to our precious daughter and such a terrific daddy to our precious Avery Claire!! You are such a blessing to us and we are so very thankful for you!! Lots of love from Bobby and Kathy

Post a Comment