Monday, January 2, 2012

I Don't Wanna...

...go back to school tomorrow!! Especially when my two favorite people get to stay home one more day! We have so enjoyed our break. Don't tell Dusty cause he'll make fun of me, but I may have shed a tear as I got ready to lay my girl down tonight. I love spending our days with her and it makes me realize how much I miss when she's at daycare and I'm at work! But, I am very thankful for my job and for our health. I'm thankful for the time we have at home to play and relax. I'm not complaining, I promise!!

Just wishful thinking...

Here's what we've been doing... Photobucket
This dog is too funny. Avery Claire likes it, but she doesn't like it to chase her. She says, "No, goggie!"
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Hmmm....birthday gift idea?
Photobucket
Avery Claire loves these blocks, Santa! Good idea! We play, put them up, and when she sees them again, she yells "my bocks!!", like it's the first time she's seen them! Love it!!
Photobucket Photobucket

It is waaay past my bedtime. The excitement of this bowl game my husband is watching and the excitement of school starting back is just keeping me up, I guess. It's gonna be hard to get up in the morning!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Play, Play, Play! So happy that you have a mommy & daddy that enjoys every minute with you sweet girl! You are one blessed little girl! We adore you! Love from Nani

Post a Comment