Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Poor Win

Today, poor Win broke his leg. We aren't sure what happened, but Stanley found him and called Mema. He took him to the vet. Thankfully, it's one clean break. He needs surgery in the morning to put in a plate. He will have to be kept in a crate for 6 weeks after surgery.
Photobucket
Thanks, Mema, for handling all of this. We feel bad that we're not there to help!

Avery Claire doesn't miss a thing...she listens to every conversation we have.

I said to her, "Win hurt his leg." She says to me, "It break," and touches her leg. Yes, m'am. It did break.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Please say a little prayer for our Win...that his surgery goes well and his recovery goes quickly and smoothly!



On a side note: what are you supposed to think when you ask your child who a certain little piggy is on her cup and she says "Mama."
Photobucket
Don't worry...the other day, I was Kim Kardashian.

5 comments:

Brandi said...

Oh my that is too funny!!!! I love it!! Hope Win is better soon!

Brandi Bishop said...

Jonell's female chocolate lab broke her leg when she was younger. They had to do almost the exact same thing. She recovered nicely. The only problem was keeping her from knawing off her cast.

Anonymous said...

Avery Claire, you are too smart. You are feeling of your leg like you know how it feels to have a broken leg. Hope Win is doing good. Love you all.
Grandmother Joann

Anonymous said...

Poor Win! Avery Claire, you are such a smart little girl! When I was talking to your mommy, in the background I could hear you saying "it break"! Such sweet pictures of you demonstrating a broke leg! Win will be better before we know it! I love you all, Nana

Anonymous said...

You probably have no clue who I am, but I stumbled upon your blog through Elena's and a when I saw Win I realized that he is the same dog that we're taking care of at the clinic I work at! He is such a sweet boy, I visited with him for a long time while I was at work today and he was such a good dog and doing very well =)

Post a Comment