Friday, January 13, 2012

Where are the 'poons?

If you can't find the 'poons {spoons} in our house...
Photobucket




...try Avery Claire's house.
Photobucket




This is her latest form of entertainment - emptying the drawer of all of the spoons and forks that she can reach. She usually likes to "cook" with them. I'd say she's got herself quite the little stockpile building up. We'll have to raid her house if we want to eat.



We love this little monkey.
Photobucket

FYI: I am posting this from my house at 7:25 am because school has been delayed! We had about 1/2 inch of snow yesterday afternoon and the bridges were icy last night. Dusty and Avery Claire had to go to school at their normal time, so I decided that instead of crawling back in bed, I'd try to be a little productive.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nana loves our adorable little monkey too!! Love to you all!!

Post a Comment