Monday, January 16, 2012

Relaxing Weekend

We had a nice, relaxing, long weekend...


Papa and Nana came for visit.
Photobucket

Photobucket


They bought Avery Claire new Nike kicks which she had to wear out of the store {and had to show them to the boys before she fell asleep}. If you know her Daddy, you know that goes against his every grain. He buys new shoes and then waits weeks to wear them.
Photobucket


We spent the weekend sleeping late, taking long naps, playing, watching Miss America, and just enjoying being at home together. I also got a few things appliqued! I'll post about that soon...
Photobucket


My husband put together this fine robot from the Taco Bell Kids Meal.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Why can't every weekend be a three-day weekend?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We enjoyed our visit with you all! Happy that we got to spend time with our sweet birthday girl, Brooke!
We all know that in the past Avery Claire did not like to be rocked! So I love it that now she will sometimes ask to rock! I love every minute that I get to rock and love on my sweet GRANDbaby girl!
Good looking robot!
We love you all, Nana

Post a Comment