Tuesday, January 3, 2012

When Mama's Away

Dusty took a few pictures for me while I was at work today. I missed my girl and her daddy!


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


I was so glad to see them when I got home! Avery Claire and I headed to Walmart so we'd have something for supper. Couldn't you just eat her up with that hat?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Tonight, we struggled with getting this baby carrier to fit on this stroller.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

We had a little success.


Like our new blog design? Check out Alicia's Etsy shop!

7 comments:

Elena said...

Love the blog design! I am so tired of mine and can't find anything I like. I will be checking into her stuff. And I noticed Avery Claire in the fridge. Reese loves to sit there when the door is open.

Mrs. Kelly Rooks said...

I love the new blog design!! It looks awesome! I need you to write a post about your new sewing machine, how easy or hard it is to make clothes, and what is the cost difference in making or just buying. I so would love to start!!

Anonymous said...

I notice that, in the background of all your pics, a football game is on! Where's Bert n Ernie, Cookie Monster and the gang? Is AC deproved?!?! Come on daddy!

Brandi said...

I love the new design!! I grabbed your button, too!!! I want one of those! DId it come with that package???

Anonymous said...

Brooke, I love your new blog design!
Avery Claire, I know your daddy enjoyed his day home with his sweet little girl! Our Christmas break seemed so short this year! But I do realize that many people always have fewer days off, so I am thankful for all our days off! Avery Claire, maybe you need a shopping cart for your birthday. I think that you could fit your baby carrier in it. Love and Hugs from Nana

Anonymous said...

Avery Claire, Nana loves your cute hat! You are such a doll! Love you sweet girl!

Ashley said...

LOVE the new blog look! I will definitely be checking out her shop! :)

Post a Comment